- "I don't code in my physics classes: why should I?"
- "What tools should I have my students use to code physics?"
- "How can I help my (esp. younger) students with some CS concepts?"
- "What sorts of programs can my kids and I write in intro physics/intermediate division physics?"
- "I haven't coded much before: I need some examples of code, too!"
Friday, July 29, 2016
The Power of Student Coding in Physics
A couple of weeks ago, I gave a 30-minute talk of student coding in physics at the AAPT National Meeting in sunny Sacramento. I'm including a link to the presentation below. The ideas are several: