- How many assessments per standard per week is too many? ...too few?
- How many assessments per standard per unit (up to and including the test) would be appropriate?
- Should I include a standard for timeliness of submission of work?
- What about conjunctive grading? Should I require no grades below 2 (out of 4) for an A for the term, so that students don't blow off standards?
- In general, is there a good way to assure that standards aren't over- or under-weighted in the final grade?
Monday, September 27, 2010
Some open questions that I have about how I'll implement SBG: